Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 8


Trent got to meet his Uncle Andy, Aunt Amber, and cousins Makenna, Dani and Delaney for the first time this weekend! We were at the house to celebrate John and Delaney's birthdays. I think Delaney was a little sad when we sang Happy Birthday, because she had to share with stinky old Uncle John (happy 30th John!)

"Hello....no man I wasn't sleeping"
Pass the baby!


Trent turned two months on the 11th. At his 2 month checkup he was 25.25 inches and 15 lbs 8 oz! 100 percentile for height and weight! This little man does not miss many meals.
Trent is scheduled for another kidney scan at Children's Mercy on October 23rd. Also the doctor said she still hears the heart murmur and would like a cardiologist to look at him. That will also be sometime in October. She said it was just a precautionary measure and most likely it will fix itself before he is one. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.



Here is a cute video of Daddy singing Trent his nightly ABC's!
A friend let me barrow this funny little contraption that lets babies sit up before they actually can...it is called a bumbo. I accidentally keep calling it a bimbo.

2 comments:

Vusala said...

Laura, I really liked the pictures from the birthday party. Too bad I was not able to come. I have been looking forward to holding Trent for so long... I was disappointed that I did not get to see you all. He looks awesome in Chiefs' onesie. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

The Coffin's said...

Todd is the greatest singer EVER! Good stuff ;) Tell Trent to stop growing so fast... can't wait to see him (and you of course!) on Monday.