Saturday, December 13, 2008

Week 21

I love taking up close pictures of Trent's face. He looks he gives me, I wish I could capture them all! He was kind of sad in this one, because I took the 21 week paper he was eating away from him. He is in much better spirits now that both teeth have broken the skin (he got his second one right after the first one).

We went back to Children's Mercy this week for a follow up on his surgery. His kidney has shrunken down quite a bit and his ureter is twice as small. Both signs that the procedure worked great. We will go back for another ultrasound and to schedule his next surgery in 3 months. - Weight 22.4 lbs Length 28.5 inches
He has to keep one eye on the dog at all times!



We went to Zona Rosa to meet Santa! Trent didn't seem to mind St. Nick. I made sure I sat him on his lap facing me so he never really got a good look =). They had a nice set up there and we even got a free 5 X 7 and teddy bear.




Here is a video of Trent giving himself a bath and one of him rolling over.



No comments: