Saturday, August 23, 2008

And Baby Makes Three!

Amazingly it has already been over a month since our little Trent was born! We wanted to start documenting all the exciting things going on in our lives so we can share with friends and family. I am not too sure how this blogging works, but I will give it a shot.


This week Trent has started smiling! The first time was something special when he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and recognized me with a smile. It truly melted my heart! Here is a pic from when he was 18 days old. I don't think he realized he was smiling, but it is my only one on camera. I am sure there will be many more to come.




1 comment:

Vusala said...

OMG, He is so adorable! I love all the pictures but especially the one where he is smiling. What a great idea to blog about our precious little Trent. I would love to get updates on all that's going on with you guys.

Give him a HUGE kiss from us. We have missed him already!
Vusala