Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 6


It is official...Trent is smiling! It is not very consistent yet, but we love it!


I figure we will have tons of pictures of Trent happy and smiling and he will not have the "newborn" cry forever so here is an example of him when is not so happy.

This is the look I get when I swaddle him before bed. I think he can hear the velcro on the blanket and he gets upset. We always swaddles him for bedtime and it really helps with keeping his hands from flailing knocking himself awake. He often tries to break out of his swaddle, I wake up to hear him grunting and growling and the bassinet swaying! Thankfully he doesn't cry just wants his arms free.

8/21/08- He slept through the night for the first time!!!! He went down at 10:30pm and didn't wake up until 6:00am. Then he went back to sleep from 6:30am-9:00! 9 hours of sleep for me! Wow I never thought I would say that ever again.

2 comments:

Angela said...

He has such a gorgeous smile. And his cry is pretty cute too, although you guys might not think so!

Vusala said...

Oh, what a cute little face. I loved those pursed lips. He is irresistible, I wanted to reach through the computer and pick him up. Congratulations on my most favorite milestone- sleeping through the night. I bet you loved it. Benjamin is yet to do that! :-)